Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patty's Day in Boston (Kinda)

Taking a page out of Boston Blue Line's playbook and I took a few days off. Power to the people, Tom.

Yesterday was St. Patty's Day (observed) in a lot of places, Boston being one of them. Turns out there are a couple of Irish people here - I hadn't notcied, but it's true. And most of them look like this:


Although, some of them look like this:

I assure you, none of them looked like this:


But the coolest thing I've seen in a long time happened on 93 North coming back into the city. Please try to keep in mind that this was on a highway. A major one. This is a brand of awesome that is rarely duplicated.




More hockey blogging tonight, I just had to get that off my chest. Give me a break - I watched the Penguins game with a bunch of people from Pittsburgh. I'll be better tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment